Sunday, May 16, 2010

Two ....


This photo was taken at bath time amid lots of shouts and squeals and jumping on the bed. I recently met photographer, Sarah Stone whilst at the Wye Valley Baby Show. It reminded me how few photographs I have of Tobias and especially Tobias and Brynn. One day I would love to be able to show the both of them how wonderful they were together from the moment Tobias was born. Brynn loves her little brother and get's in his face all of the time. You would have thought he would hate it but he just grins at her. It's lovely.
Giggleicious Photography is on a bit of a back burner at the moment (what with maternity leave and all) but Sarah Stone's photography has reminded me how much I love to take photographs of children at their best. So here they are. My two energetic wonderful exasperating tiring little ones. Brynn & Tobias. I think come Sept it will be time to revive Giggleicious photography once again

No comments: