Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Fairy Glade

Trying to get everything back on track after Christmas. Pre Christmas was a huge rush with craft fairs and publicity so now I need to get refocused and have been updating my Devianart & Dawanda & Etsy & Giggleicious Stores with new work. Am also visiting my family in Wales at Easter so need to make stock to take down for my Mum to pimp. Mother's are so good at pimping artwork!! Just need to start making a more regular income so things are not quite so tight!!




2 comments:

Clothcat said...

Wow beautiful!

I've been tagged and am tagging you if you want to join in. Rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Clothcat said...

A beautiful picture!